Safety precautions for Chlorate Electrolyser stop operation
(1) After confirming that the Chlorate Electrolyser is stopped, the necessary tools for stopping the tank should be prepared in time, and the tools that contact high-temperature melt should be preheated in advance.
(2) When sucking out the electrolyte aluminum liquid, there must be someone responsible for lowering the anode. It is strictly forbidden to separate the anode from the electrolyte, and it is strictly forbidden to lower the anode to the bottom and top the upper busbar to lift the machine.
(3) After a power failure, the insulation board must be removed from the short-circuit port, cleaned with breeze to ensure the cleanliness of the short-circuit surface, and the bolts must be tightened.
(4) After tightening the bolts, check the temperature of the short-circuit port, and deal with it when the temperature of the short-circuit port exceeds 100°C to prevent the temperature from rising too fast and melting the short-circuit port.
(5) When there is a sudden Chlorate Electrolyser leakage, send someone to lower the anode on the one hand, and notify the rectifier station to cut off the power. It is strictly forbidden to separate the anode from the electrolyte to prevent explosion and affect the entire series.
(6) On the other hand, find the location of the leaking furnace in time, send a crane or manpower to stop the leakage, use a baffle to block the busbar to prevent the bus from being damaged, and on the other hand command the crane or manpower to block the aluminum channel, if it cannot be blocked , Take out the aluminum water and electrolyte in time.
(7) The drawn aluminum water is sent to the casting in time.
(8) Strictly prevent the aluminum water or electrolyte leaking under the Chlorate Electrolyser from burning down the cables and wires in the trench to prevent fire incidents. Prepare a fire extinguisher. It is strictly forbidden to put out water.
(9) Leak-stopping personnel must wear complete labor insurance to avoid scalding accidents.
(10) After the Chlorate Electrolyser stop operation is over, put the tools used as required, clean up the site for sanitation, check all the stopped tanks and the surrounding area, and make various records.