Membrane Electrolyzer safety precautions
Membrane Electrolyzer startup safety precautions
(1) All electromechanical equipment must be inspected before power-on. They should be safe and reliable, all appliances should be intact, raw materials must be available, and fully preheated with permission.
(2) The alkali and cryolite of the furnace loading materials must be mixed evenly to avoid electrolyte splash and injury during start-up.
(3) When installing the furnace, the guide rod and the large bus bar must be smooth, so as to prevent the guide rod from scratching the large bus bar, which may not be tightly attached to the bus bar and cause bias current to the anode.
(4) Before the shunt is dismantled, the production personnel cannot touch the shunt with bare hands. When disassembling the shunt, the operator must wear protective equipment to avoid burns.
(5) When adding cryolite and alkali, work steadily to prevent scalds from stepping on the Membrane Electrolyzer. Before adding alkali, it must be preheated to avoid explosion and make the electrolyte separate and hurt people.
(6) When salvaging the carbon residue, do not let the carbon residue spoon touch the anode to avoid flower damage.
(7) When filling the electrolyte, the work should be balanced, and irrelevant personnel must stay away from the chute to avoid scalding accidents caused by electrolyte splashing, and the chute must be fully preheated before use.
(8) When filling aluminum: The voltage must be raised in time to prevent the voltage from rising too slowly, causing the electrolyte to flow out of the tank and breaking the anode soft belt bus.
(9) When lifting the voltage, a special person should be responsible. When pushing and picking up the material, pay attention to standing firmly to prevent accidents.
(10) When the on-site personnel find unsafe conditions in the equipment and operating positions, they must immediately report to the on-site commander, and the operation can be continued after the danger is eliminated.
(11) During the start-up process, if electrolyte seepage is found, don’t be nervous. Pour the electrolyte into the water pipe and remove the water pipe until it is blocked. When using water, do not let water enter the tank. So as not to explode.
(12) When starting, if you find electrolyte spillage, don't be nervous, first block it with a baffle to prevent the spilled electrolyte from damaging the anode bus, and then use cryolite as a barrier.
(13) If a bias current is found during the startup of the Membrane Electrolyzer, the guide rod should be broken in time with the crane to lift the anode out of the accident. When replacing the lifted electrode, keep unrelated persons away from the scene to avoid scalding. When installing the new electrode, fully preheat the new electrode. Extremely, so as to avoid other accidents.