How to deal with Membrane Electrolyzer's indelible effect
Membrane Electrolyzer is composed of a tank, anode and cathode, most of which are separated by a diaphragm from the anode chamber and the cathode chamber. When Membrane Electrolyzer is abnormal, an inextinguishable effect will occur, that is, an effect that cannot be extinguished for a few hours after the effect occurs, and the effect lasts for a long time.
1. The incurable effect of low aluminum level after aluminum tapping, you must first raise the anode, pour liquid aluminum into the Membrane Electrolyzer or add aluminum ingots to the place with less precipitation, cover the furnace bottom precipitation and crusts, and then add Electrolyte or cryolite is used to melt the supersaturated alumina in the electrolyte and lower the temperature. After the voltage of the electrolytic cell is stable and the temperature is appropriate, it can be extinguished.
2. When the effect of Membrane Electrolyzer comes, when the effect is extinguished in a certain part, it becomes an indelible effect. The breakthrough should be re-selected. The new position of the electrolyzer is generally selected at the two large faces and low anodes, and the shell surface is opened. Insert the wooden rod close to the bottom of the anode. For severe cases, you can choose one more place and turn it off at the same time.
3. Because of the irregular furnace chamber and the incurable effect caused by the precipitation of the furnace bottom, the anode should be raised, and the electrolyte block can be used to fill the furnace bank when the voltage is stabilized. The electrolytic cell effect can be extinguished after the voltage is stabilized.
4. Due to the hard-to-extinguish effect caused by the electrolyte containing carbon, aluminum ingots and cryolite can be added to the electrolytic cell to cool the electrolyte. When the carbon residue is separated, the effect is immediately extinguished.
5. The indelible effect that occurs due to the rolling aluminum in the pressing groove, the anode must be lifted away from the precipitation. Cryolite cannot be added when rolling aluminum. After the voltage is stable, some cryolite can be melted to lower the electrolysis temperature of Membrane Electrolyzer and increase the electrolyte level.