Safety precautions before starting Membrane Electrolyzer
(1) All Membrane Electrolyzer electro-mechanical equipment must be checked before power-on. They should be safe and reliable, the appliances used should be intact, and the raw materials must be prepared and fully preheated with permission.
(2) The alkali and cryolite of the furnace loading materials must be mixed uniformly to avoid electrolyte splash and injury during startup.
(3) When installing the furnace, the guide rod and the large bus bar must be smooth, so as to prevent the guide rod from scratching the large bus bar, which may not be tightly attached to the bus bar and cause bias current to the anode.
(4) Before the shunt is dismantled, the production personnel cannot touch the shunt with bare hands. When disassembling the shunt, the operator must wear protective equipment to prevent it from getting good.
(5) When adding cryolite and alkali, work steadily to prevent the foot from stepping into the tank. Preheating must be done before adding the alkali to prevent it from happening and causing the electrolyte to degrade and hurt people.
(6) When salvaging the carbon slag, do not let the carbon slag spoon touch the anode to avoid flower damage.
(7) When filling the electrolyte, the work should be balanced, and irrelevant personnel must stay away from the chute to avoid accidents caused by electrolyte splash. The chute must be fully preheated before use.
(8) When pouring aluminum: The voltage must be raised in time to prevent the voltage from rising too slowly, causing the electrolyte to flow out of the tank and breaking the anode soft belt bus.
(9) When lifting the voltage, a special person should be responsible. When pushing the material, pay attention to stand firm to prevent accidents.
(10) When the on-site personnel find unsafe conditions in the equipment and operating positions, they must immediately report to the on-site commander, and continue operations after the danger is eliminated.
(11) During the start-up process, if electrolyte seepage is found, don’t be nervous. Pour the electrolyte into the water pipe and remove the water pipe until it is blocked. When using water, do not let water enter the tank. So as not to happen well.
(12) When starting, if electrolyte overflow is found, don't be nervous, first block it with a baffle to prevent the overflow of electrolyte from damaging the anode bus, and then use cryolite as a barrier.
(13) If a bias current is found during the startup of the Membrane Electrolyzer, the guide rod should be broken in time with the crane to lift the anode out of the accident. When replacing the lifted pole, unrelated personnel should stay away from the site to avoid good, and the new pole should be fully preheated when installing the new pole. Extremely, so as to avoid other accidents.